Wednesday, February 09, 2011

HTC HD7 Windows Phone Review!


I was sent the HTC HD7 Windows Phone from BZZAGENT. BZZAGENT is . BzzAgent is a word-of-mouth marketing company that I have been a member of since 2008. If you want more information on joining BzzAgent yourself just visit the website or leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you ASAP!
I was really excited when I heard this phone was being sent to me! I went to the website to read more about it and the first thing that got my attention was the HUGE 4.3" touch screen! I do a lot of text messaging so it took a little while to get used to a phone with a touch screen but as soon as I used it a little bit it became pretty easy.
Sometimes the camera takes a minute to focus, if I don't wait the picture is blurry (that could just be me getting used to the phone but I haven't had this issue with a phone before.) Another thing that is disappointing to me about this phone is the Apps. Unlike the Android applications the fun looking HTC applications that are offered are usually not free. I have noticed that the selection of apps is a lot smaller than with other smartphones. Hopefully pretty soon the the future the selection of apps will be a lot large!
On the T-Mobile website the suggested retail price for this phone is $449.99 but right now with a new 2 year contract after rebates the phone will cost $99!!!!

No comments: